Matco nv is divided into various departments active in textile and chemical industries, amongst which:
- Compounding, production & blending of custom-made chemicals.
- Short-term and/or regular supply of chemical raw materials at competing prices in Europe.
- Management of hazardous and non-hazardous waste products.
- Recycling: off-spec, second choice and damaged chemicals or raw materials.
Today, Matco nv fully belongs to BV Capital Partners.
The company’s offices, warehouse and production hall is located in Waregem (Belgium), near the E17 highway. Today, Matco nv employs 16 people whereof 7 with a university or equal degree in chemistry.
MATCO CORPORATE MOVIE
- 1983 – Establishment of MATCO pvba – specialised in trade and recycling of damaged chemical substances and rubber.
- 1988 – MATCO obtains an operating licence from OVAM (Public Waste Agency of Flanders as an acknowledged collector of hazardous waste products.
- 1990 – MATCO obtains an operating licence (hazardous waste products) for the Brussels and Walloon regions..
- 1991 – The company becomes a plc: Matco nv.
- 2001 – MATCO relocates to Meulebeke (B)
- 2005 – MATCO moves to a larger location (11,000m²) in Waregem (B). Simultaneously, an own production hall is being prepared on the new premises.
- 2005 – Mid 2005 MATCO is acquired by BV Capital Partners.
- 2006 – MATCO takes a 100% participation in Adhesys nv and starts with the production of adhesives in Waregem.
- 2007 – MATCO starts the production of gel and no-gel foams for the textile industry.
- 2013 – MATCO becomes an agent for Aquapharm in the Benelux and northern France.
- 2014 – MATCO starts the production of backings for the industrial grass industry.
- 2016 – MATCO is asked to become a partner for the emulsification of recycled PVB.
- 2017 – MATCO modernizes and expands its production.
- 2018 – On December 19th, a fire destroys the entire company.
- 2020 – Matco Belgium makes a fresh start with the opening of its new site with state of the art production and storage facilities.
New offices provide a boost
Our new offices also boost our employees. Spacious offices with great attention to ergonomics.
The modern meeting rooms are fully equipped for digital meetings with our international partners. The trendy cafetaria serves lunches. Matco is so ready for the future!
Ambitious expansion plans
Matco makes a fresh start with the opening of the new site in 2020. The state of the art facilities are in line with the ambitious expansion plans.
An increased production and storage capacity ensures a more efficient customer service. The 4m high warehouses double the number of available pallet places. The larger mixing tanks and the more efficient production software triple the production capacity. The loading and unloading of raw materials and/or finished products can be done in a safe, quick and accurate manner. All of these efficiency parameters are the ultimate tool to realise Matco’s ambitious plans.